Shop Resources My Classroom My World Home Instagram Youtube TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Facebook Email Image Map

December 19, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!!

It’s my favorite time of year! 
 We have so much fun during the month of December.  Of course we are learning as well!   We started our penguin unit a little earlier this year.  I wanted to spend more time on Polar Bears and comparing/contrasting the two,  so I decided to teach penguins in December. 
 We will learn about Polar Bears in January.
I hope you enjoy looking at our memories as much as we enjoyed making them! 




We love read alouds by special guests!!

Taking responsibility!!

Our Winter Holidays party!!



STEM activity

Turkey in Disguise!!

All About Penguins!



Great FREEBIE from Tools to Grow!


Penguin Glyph FREEBIE from Herding Kats in Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment